You can trust that we will keep your best interests at heart when you choose Andrew Hochberg Insurance, Andrew is dedicated to offering a level of service that will result in forming a life-long relationship with his clients.
A life insurance policy can be the most cost effective way to protect your family's financial security. We’ll help you choose the right insurance plan that best fits your lifestyle needs. You can purchase term life insurance for specific periods of time or universal life insurance for your entire life.
Add this coverage at an extremely cost-effective rider to select Universal Life policies. There are several key advantages compared to traditional LTC policies.
- Provides a large benefit; up to 4% of the policy death benefit payable as a monthly LTC payment
- No large wasted premium expense. You would receive the living benefit for LTC if needed. Your beneficiary receives the policy proceeds should you not. Or (your kids get) any unexpected policy death benefit even if both risks should occur
- Cash surrender value available should you decide to lapse coverage later. Unlike a traditional LTC policy
- Premiums can be guaranteed to an age certain or life. No costly LTC policy increases can be incurred as has already occurred industry-wide
Do you have high blood pressure, diabetes or other health risks? Not all insurance companies underwrite equally,
Andrew Hochberg, as an independent broker, is able to shop leading companies to obtain the most favorable life insurance offer available. This is one of the advantages of doing business with a truly independent broker.
Term Life Insurance: provides coverage at a fixed rate of payments for a period of time, usually 10, 20, or 30 years. This is the least expensive way to purchase a substantial death benefit.
Universal Life Insurance: offers premium flexibility and adjustable death benefits for up to your entire life. Add living benefits to insurance terminal, critical or chronic illness.
Life Insurance as a Retirement Income Source: by utilizing the unique income tax-free treatment of life insurance, establish a tax-free retirement income from a universal life or whole life policy. No limits or employee participation rules apply.
Final Expense Life Insurance: smaller policies ($2k-$40k), usually purchased at older ages, to help cover the cost of your funeral/burial & other unpaid final expenses. Simplified liberal underwriting applies with no insurance exam required. Find out how much insurance $50 a month will buy you!
Andrew Hochberg Insurance represents leading life insurance carriers, some are listed below. We also have companies that are competitive in the specialty markets of Disability Income, Annuity, and Long-Term Care.
- ASSURITY LIFE
- ATHENE ANNUITY & LIFE
- GREAT AMERICAN LIFE, JOHN
- HANCOCK, LINCOLN FINANCIAL
- MUTUAL OF OMAHA
- NORTH AMERICAN
- PACIFIC LIFE
- PENN MUTUAL
- PRINCIPAL FINANCIAL
- PROTECTIVE LIFE
- UNITED OF OMAHA,
- US LIFE